What is the Average Cost of a Cord of Wood? Average Cord of Wood Price
Generally, a cord of firewood will cost an average of $150, though some prices may go as high as $225. Surprisingly this can be a more complicated matter than you might expect. The average cost of a cord of wood depends on where in the country you are located, whether or not you reside in a metropolitan area, the species of wood you are purchasing, and the number of people buying similar cords of wood.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:38
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price