What is the Average Cost of a Clarinet? Average Clarinet Price
The price of a clarinet varies based on the quality of the clarinet. For an entry-level or beginner clarinet of good quality, the price would be around 200 - 300 dollars. For a moderate quality clarinet, it will cost somewhere in the 500 to 700 dollars, and for a professional quality clarinet, the price can go upwards of 1000 or 2000 dollars, for extremely high quality instruments. The material of the clarinet also affects the price.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:19
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price