What is the Average Cost of a Cigar? Average Cuban Cigar Price
The Average cost of a cigar varies depending on the basis of size, brand, state to state sales tax policy and different manufacturer, wholesaler, and retailer’s pricing practices. In some states sales tax applies and in some states it does not, which can add an extra 5% or more. If you buy them in airports, gas stations and in resorts they are priced more. In Canada they are priced higher than in the United States. Hand made cigar cost anywhere from $5.00-$20.00 a cigar. Thus the Average Cost of Cigar per stick comes around $5-$20 and for 100 to 150 cigar packages it comes around $700 to $900 per package .
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 10/14/2010 - 13:12
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price