What is the Average Cost of a Chin Implant? Average Chin Implant Price
The average cost of a chin implant or chin augmentation, is between $1700 and $2300. This figure varies due to the choice of material used to augment the chin, such as using Gortex rather than one's own body tissue, by what region a patient has the procedure performed in, and by which, if any, procedures they have to accompany the chin implant/augmentation such as a brow lift or rhinoplasty. These secondary procedures can easily increase the price from $3,000-$5,000.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 21:18
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price