What is the Average Cost of a Chest X-Ray? Average Chest X-Ray Price
The average cost of an X-Ray of the chest varies throughout the United States. On average, you should expect to pay around $350 for a basic X-Ray of the chest. However, depending on your location, you could end up paying either more or less. The national minimum is at its lowest in Seneca Falls, NY, where the average price is merely $190. On the other hand, in Brownsville, TN, the cost of an X-Ray may be several thousand dollars. An X-Ray is a procedure that effectively produces scans of soft tissue and the skeletal system within the body. These images are used to find and treat possible disease and injury.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 21:25
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price