What is the Average Cost of a Cello? Average Cello Price
A purchase price for a cello can run anywhere from $250 to $1,000, with some costing as much as $5,000. A bow is not necessarily included in the purchase and can vary in price from $40 to $100 with some costing as much as $1,000. You will most likely need to purchase a case as well. Canvas cases can run anywhere from $40 to $80 and hard cases can cost from $250 to as high as $2,500. Even a cheap used cello can be pretty expensive, so if you are looking to save money, you may want to consider leasing one. Leasing a cello will cost you about $35 to $60 per month.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 20:59
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price