What is the Average Cost of a Cat? Average Cat Price
Cats are a pet that is definitely affordable. Because of the overpopulation of animals due to people failing to spay or neuter their pet, supply is generally much larger than demand. Most of the time you can find free litters of kittens in your local newspaper and the ones being sold cost an average of $10. Most humane society cats cost about $35 to $50 and usually include a voucher to have them spayed or neutered. Unless you are in search of an exotic breed of cat, which can cost hundreds the initial purchase price of a cat is usually free or near free.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price