What is the Average Cost of a Caribbean Cruise? Average Caribbean Cruise Price
The average 3 to 4 day Caribbean cruise will usually cost around $330-$700. On a luxury ship the prices are a lot higher and will run about $1,600-$3,500. A 7-day Caribbean cruise can range from $600-1,300 per person with a "shared" room. Week-long luxury cruises can be a lot more expensive running between $3,000-$5000. If one is required to fly then they can add the air-fare to the cost of the cruise. One needs to account for spending money as well. The money will need to be allocated for the extras such as tips, liquor, souvenirs and extra meals when one docks.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:44
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price