What is the Average Cost of a Car Battery? Average Car Battery Price
Prices for car batteries vary according to such things as brand name, quality and warranties. But an average starting price for a car battery is right around $50 although price ranges can run as high as $80 to $90. You can find a cheaper, used car battery at a junk yard or garage, but keep in mind that it will be of a lower quality and may not last that long.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 20:53
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price