What is the Average Cost of a Bottle Rocket? Average Bottle Rocket Price
A bottle rocket is a small skyrocket. It usually has a stick in an empty bottle which stabilizes the rocket when it first takes off. Bottle rockets are fairly easy to make, and the impact is relatively small compared to the more advanced fireworks on the market. Because of this, bottle rockets are cheap in price, and are even often given away as freebies with other fireworks. Typically, though, bottle rockets can be purchased for roughly $1.00 to $3.00 each.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price