What is the Average Cost of IVF? Average IVF Price
In vitro fertilization is often the final resort for childless couples. It is usually recommended after several rounds of IUI fail to offer results. The average cost of IVF is $12,000 per cycle. The frozen embryo from the previous cycle costs less than a fresh embryo needed for another complete cycle. Supporting procedures like ICSI treatment, where a single sperm is injected directly into an egg, may cost an additional $1,000 to $1,500. Also, genetic testing of embryo, usually not covered in the IVF procedure, maycost around $3,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price