What is the Average Cost of Hypertension? Average Hypertension Price
Hypertension or high blood pressure has a high risk factor for cardiovascular complications. In general, diuretics are preferred as a treatment for hypertension as it considerably helps to control the pressure and also proves less expensive. While a majority of the cases are termed as primary, only about 5-10% cases are classified as those suffering from secondary hypertension. A significant change in lifestyle can help to reduce hypertension to some extent. The average cost of treating hypertension is $50 per year.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price