What is the Average Cost of Hydrogen per Gram/Gallon? Average Hydrogen Price
The cost of hydrogen depends on whether it is produced from natural gas, wind, nuclear, or solar power. It may also rely on other factors such as if it is made at the fueling station or the off-site when produced from natural gas. Usually, the price of producing hydrogen is calculated based on its efficiency over gasoline. Since it is regarded to be at least 5 times more efficient, its cost is also worked out on a similar ratio. The average cost of hydrogen (from natural gas) is $4 to $5 per kilogram, whereas it is $8 to $10 in the case of wind and nuclear and $10 to $12 for solar.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price