What is the Average Cost of Going to the Vet? Average Veterinarian Price
The average cost for a veterinary visit is approximately $100.00. The service prices vary with each office, however most vets break the services down to several things. A general office exam fee will be about $40.00, with an additional $30.00 for a fecal examination. Deworming, rabies shots, and other vaccinations can add up to about $50.00. A young animal or newborn pet may cost more, however there are many vets that offer payment plans. These plans include making a one-time payment in order to get a percentage off the entire cost.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price