What is the Average Cost of Fossil Fuels? Average Fossil Fuels Price
Fossil fuels come from natural resources and are often millions of years old. Some examples of fossil fuels are coal, petroleum and natural gas. The cost of fossil fuels fluctuates on a daily basis. On average, a barrel of natural gas in the U.S. costs $120 a barrel, but this price fluctuates on any given day. Coal is around $12.50 a ton. These numbers are subject to change, but give an estimate of the cost of some fossil fuels.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price