What is the Average Cost of Foie Gras? Average Goose Liver/Foie Gras Price
Foie gras is a dish made of goose or duck liver that has been fattened using a special technique. This dish is a delicacy of French cuisine and has a flavor that is rich, buttery and delicate. The price of fois gras depends on many factors. Firstly, the cost of foie gras will be less if purchased raw. Secondly, there are grades of fois gras (a, b and c) which decide the price of the cut. For a tin of foie gras for dinner parties etc. the average cost is $20 to $30.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price