What is the Average Cost of Foam Board? Average Foam Board Price
Foam board, also known as foam core, is a strong yet lightweight material used for the mounting of prints and photographs. Foam board can be found in art supply stores or big box stores that sell art supplies. The size of the foam board is usually 4’ by 8’ for around $10 a sheet. Foam board also comes in other sizes, and packages similarly sized sheets. Larger sheets cost on average $20 to $25.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price