What is the Average Cost of Fixing a Dripping Faucet? Average Dripping Faucet Price
The average cost of fixing a dripping faucet, without the need for replacement hardware, is around $75-$100 per hour for the plumber's time. If the problem is simply a cracked washer or hose, this can be done in an hour. If one chooses to do the work one's self, the cost of materials alone will generally be less than $20. If a new faucet is needed, the plumber's time is the same, and the costs of the faucet can run from $100 to $500 depending on the type of faucet selected.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price