What is the Average Cost of Fixing a Chipped Tooth? Average Chipped Tooth Price
The cost of having a chipped tooth repaired depends on two factors. Firstly, the area of the country you live in. For patients on the east or west coast, the price of having a chipped tooth fixed is more expensive than a patient having his or her tooth fixed in, for example, the Midwest. The second factor which influences the cost of fixing a chipped tooth is the extent of the damage. A large chip may require a crown or cap, which can cost $1000 plus. If the chip is small, though, then the cost will be in the neighborhood of $150.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price