What is the Average Cost of Fireworks? Average Fireworks Price
The average cost of fireworks depends on the size, quality and number of fireworks used. Typically, fireworks are used as part of a show where dozens of fireworks are set off. A fireworks show can cost anywhere from $3000 to $200,000 for the very extravagant shows. The price of a fireworks show does not only include the cost of the fireworks themselves, but also the cost of the staff running the show and the launching equipment. Single fireworks when not part of a show can cost from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars, depending on their size.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price