What is the Average Cost of Feta Cheese? Average Feta Cheese Price
Feta is a type of cheese made from sheep and goat milk. Feta is traditionally made in Greece. Officially, a feta cheese is supposed to be made in Greece, though domestic ‘feta’ cheeses are available. With cheese, the more you buy, the cheaper it can be. To save money, consider buying by the pound and storing the cheese rather than buying by the ounce. When buying quantities smaller than a pound expect to pay on average $8.50 per pound.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price