What is the Average Cost of Fertilizer? Average Fertilizer Price
Fertilizers are effective for encouraging plant growth and are good for keeping ground soil healthy. The cost of fertilizer can depend on your purpose for it. If you would like to apply fertilizer to your lawn and garden a generic brand from a discount, hardware or home and garden store will be sufficient. The average cost for this sort of fertilizer is between $20 and $30. An alternative to store-bought fertilizers are organic ones such as manure, compost, or seaweed which is often available free of charge.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price