What is the Average Cost of False Teeth? Average Fake/False Teeth Price
When getting false teeth there are many different options which come with different price tags. False teeth are available as full sets and partials. A high-end full set of false teeth will cost on average $2500. At the middle rage, a decent set of false teeth will cost at average $1000. At the low end, sets are available at an average price of $500 but be aware that the lower the cost of your false teeth, the shorter the warrantees on the teeth become. Speak to your dentist to get the best quality false teeth your budget can afford.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price