What is the Average Cost of Fake Nails? Average Fake Nails Price
Fake nails are a cosmetic touch that you can either do yourself, or go to a professional to have done. At a nail salon expect to pay on average $40 plus tip to have fake acrylic nails put on. Your second option for fake nails is to buy a kit and apply them yourself. This can be a difficult task and won’t necessarily last as long as nails applied by a professional manicurist but it is a less expensive choice. On average a quality nail kit will cost from $15 to $20.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price