What is the Average Cost of Facial Hair Removal? Average Facial Hair Removal Price
There are a few options available to anyone wishing to remove facial hair. Laser hair removal is a quick long-lasting method for removing hair. The cost for laser treatments is on average $100 and more than one treatment will be necessary. A facial depilatory cream is an easy do-it-yourself solution to unwanted facial hair. Creams generally cost under $10. Waxing is another solution for removing facial hair - eyebrow and upper lip waxing cost on average $15. Finally, threading costs about the same as waxing or can be done at home quite easily for free.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price