What is the Average Cost of Ear Pinning Surgery? Average Ear Pinning Surgery Price
The average cost of Ear Pinning Surgery in the United States is $3,000 to $6,000. Much depends on the skill of the surgery, and whether other modifications need to be made to the person's ear. The most common type of ear pinning surgery is the least expensive and involves only an incision along the back of the ear. Some tissue is then removed and the ear is sewn back together, thus causing the ear to sit more flatly against the side of the head.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price