What is the Average Cost of Dying Your Hair? Average Hair Dying Price
The cost of dying your hair varies greatly depending on whether you do it at home or go to a beauty shop. Generic brand hair dye sells for as cheap as $1 at a dollar store and as much as $10 for a well known brand at Walmart. If you get your hair dyed at a beauty shop, the price will depend on the beauty shop you go to and can cost anywhere from $45 to $75, and maybe even more for very long hair.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price