What is the Average Cost of a Divorce Attorney? Average Divorce Attorney Price
The cost of a divorce can vary greatly depending on how complicated it is going to be. The more complicated the divorce the more hours the attorney must put into the case. Question to ask yourself are “are there assets involved” “are there children involved” and “will Alimony be an issue?” Each of these that you answer yes to is going to increase your cost.
If you have a simple no contest divorce, you may find an attorney to charge a flat filling rate. This rate can be anywhere from one thousand to ten thousand dollars and includes all court filing cost. For more complicated divorces you are probably going to be paying by the hour at $75-$500 an hour, plus the court filing cost.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price