What is the Average Cost of Disneyland? Average Disneyland Price
The cost of Disneyland depends on how many are in your group, what the ages are of your group members, if you want to go to one park or two, and how long you plan to visit. A one day park hopper (a ticket to get into Disneyland and California Adventure in the same day) is just over $100 for an adult and is just under $100 for children between the ages of 3 and 9. For children under 3, they are admitted free. This cost is just to get into the park(s). This does not include the price of parking (which is around $15 for one day) nor does it include any type of food, drink or souvenirs. To say there is an average cost to Disneyland is a misnomer because it really depends on what you make of your experience.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price