What is the Average Cost of Diesel Fuel per Gallon? Average Diesel Fuel Price
According to the US Department of Energy, the average cost of diesel fuel across the U.S. as of 10/18./10 is $3.10 per gallon, ranging from a low of 2.989 along the Gulf Coast to a high of 3.232 in California. For the U.S. consumer the cost of every gallon of diesel includes 16% in taxes, 14% for distribution and marketing, 8% for refining, and 62% for crude oil. Prices are expected to rise over coming years as scarcity becomes an issue.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price