What is the Average Cost of Dental School? Average Dental School Price
The total cost for a 4-year dental program between 2006 -2007 from fifty-seven accredited universities in the United States averaged $130,000 for residents and about $180,000 for non-residents. The University of Mississippi has one of the lowest annual costs for dental residents at about $6,000 per year. Temple University charged their local residents a whopping $35,000 from 2008 – 2009. So, the average cost of public schools for a 4-year dental program costs about $150,000 which may include studying expenses as well as living expenses. There are additional costs such as admission testing which can run about $200, the purchase of a laptop which can cost anywhere between $1,500 - 3,000. Then there is dental software, instruments and supplies that will be required. One should consider dental school in Mississippi should funds be limited, as prices in this state are particularly affordable.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price