What is the Average Cost of Declawing a Cat? Average Cat Declawing Price
The average cost of declawing a cat depends upon which method one chooses. For the two most common methods, it usually costs between $100 and $250. One of the most common methods of cat declawing is the rosco clipper method which has the quickest surgery time. Another method is the disarticulation method wherein the bones from which the claws grow are removed thus costing about $250 because this particular procedure is more complicated. If one chooses laser declawing, the cost will be between $250 and $450. This procedure is believed to be less painful but needs to be done by an experienced veterinarian as there is potential to burn the tissue.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price