What is the Average Cost of Cutting Down a Tree? Average Cutting Down a Tree Price
In this age of global warming, where deforestation has become a serious threat, cutting down trees has become somewhat more difficult in some cases. Hence, before cutting down a particular tree, lots of licenses and permission must often be procured from the Forest Department of the jurisdiction of your particular state. Basically the average cost of cutting down a tree of the average height of 20 feet is about $150 - $175; where in about 75-80% of the cost needs to be reimbursed to the Forest Department so that they bear the cost of planting new trees.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price