What is the Average Cost of Custom Ring? Average Custom Ring Price
The average price of a custom ring totally depends on the metal used as well the cost of the gem or stone used in the ring. If a simple gold ring is customized along with a pearl in the middle, it will cost about $200. However, if a solitaire diamond is used in the ring, then varying on the price of the diamond, the total cost of the ring may go as high as $2,100. But generally, people buy custom rings in the average range of $500-$700.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price