What is the Average Cost of Colonoscopy? Average Colonoscopy Price
The cost of a colonoscopy usually ranges from $2,101 to $3,764, with an average cost of $3,081. For patients with health insurance, out-of-pocket costs can range from zero to more than $1,000. You may also be billed around $250 for anesthesiologist services, and another $200 - $300 if polyps need to be removed during the procedure. Independent Imaging Centers are often cheaper than hospitals, and more open to negotiating prices. Some Independent Imaging Facilities offer 15% - 50% discount when paid in full by cash or credit within 60 days. Some government programs, hospitals and organizations provide free or low-cost colonoscopy for uninsured of underinsured individuals.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price