What is the Average Cost of Cigarettes per Pack? Average Pack of Cigarettes Price
Cigarette prices vary greatly depending on various factors. The first thing is the brand name. Well known brands, such as Newport or Marlboro are going to cost a lot more than Generic brands such as Basic or L and M. Another factor is location: In some states you can get a pack of Pall Malls for as little as $4, whereas in other states, the same pack would be $8. Overall, the average cost of a pack of cigarettes is $6.25.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price