What is the Average Cost of Becoming a Doctor? Average Price
Becoming a doctor is very expensive, in terms of both money and time. Med school tuition can run $25,000 - $50,000 per year, and most programs are at least three years. This is of course in addition to tuition for an undergraduate degree, which takes four years and may cost more than ten thousand dollars per year. Then there are the time and lifestyle costs. To be accepted to a medical school usually requires high performance during an undergraduate degree program, and achieving this high performance leaves many people stressed-out. Then during the medical training, and during further training in residency or a fellowship once the MD degree has been granted, many people's hours are unpredictable---this is a lifestyle cost that should not be neglected. That said, medicine can be extremely rewarding, providing you with excellent opportunities for your career.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price