What is Brad Pitt’s Salary? How much does Brad Pitt make per Year?
Brad Pitt’s salary depends largely on the different movies he has acted in. Some of the more popular movies pay more. For example, in Ocean’s Eleven, Brad Pitt was paid a sum of 30 million dollars. Also he made 17.5 million for the movie Troy. For the average movie that he stars in, he gets paid somewhere around $10-$20 million dollars. On average Brad Pitt gets paid $96,000 dollars a day which is $3.32 every second. And his salary for a year is around $23 million dollars.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 21:41
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price