How much does the average Coffin cost? Coffin Burial Price Range
The average cost of a coffin totally depends on the amount of money the descendants, family members and more importantly, the funeral directors want to spend. The cost of coffins ranges from $150 - $3,000. However, the average cost of burying an adult into a coffin costs about $600 and the placement of a vase costs $40. Nowadays, environment-friendly coffins are being used that are made of cardboard and generally cost about $125. The total cost incurred during cremation is generally estimated to be about $400.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price