Will Marriage Decrease My Car Insurance Rates?
While it varies between different insurance companies in degree, being married will virtually always have a positive effect on your car insurance rate. Insurance companies consider a married individual to have a greater sense of responsibility and thus a lower chance of being involved in an accident. Some insurance companies will take into account the number of years married and so sometimes it makes good sense to consult different companies for their rates based on this. You may end up finding an insurance provider that will give you significantly better rates if you’ve been married for five years or more. The number of children in the family can also have a positive effect.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California