What is the Average Cost of the Hubble Telescope? Average Hubble Telescope Price
Developed by NASA, the Hubble telescope is a space telescope that was carried into orbit by a space shuttle in 1990. It can take extremely sharp images even in minimum available light. Hubble’s ultra deep field image is the most visible light image ever made. It is rated to be costlier than the Keck telescope. Though Hubble telescope’s cost at the time of its launch was only $1.5b, it almost double for every 10 years and is priced at about $6b now.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price