What is the Average Cost of an HIV Test? Average HIV/AIDS Test Price
Taking an HIV test is a necessary action after one has practiced unsafe activities or has come in contact with a used needle. For those who have insurance, oftentimes the test is $40 or less. If the patient does not have insurance, he or she can expect to pay between $45 and $60 for the test. If one wishes to be tested for other STD’s at the same time, the cost will increase to between $300 to $400 for a package of seven to ten tests.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price