What is the Average Cost of an H1B Visa? Average H1B Visa Price
A H1B visa is a visa for non-immigrants which allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty positions. The typical practice is for the employer, or the company sponsoring the employee, to pay the filing fees. The standard fee for this visa is $320. Besides this standard fee, there are additional fees which apply to some, but not all, applicants. These include training fees, fraud fees, premium processing fees, immigration attorney fees, etc. These fees can add hundreds if not thousands onto the standard fee of $320.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price