What is the Average Cost of a Patent? Average Patent Price
A patent is a registered invention which proclaims legal ownership to the purchaser of the patent. For a comprehensive patent search, to make sure that the product is not already patented, the cost is slightly under $1000. To prepare and process an application for a simple invention, a patent agent will charge an average of $1000. More complex projects demand steeper fees. For a patent attorney to defend the invention during the approval process, the average price is $10,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price