What is the Average Cost of a Hyperbaric Chamber? Average Hyperbaric Chamber Price
Hyperbaric medicine is the medical use of oxygen at a level higher than the atmospheric pressure. The traditional type of hyperbaric chamber used for hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) earlier was a hard-shelled pressure vessel. Navies and hospitals generally operate such chambers that run at absolute pressures up to 6 bars. Hyperbaric chambers range in size from semi-portable and one-patient units to large and fixed units. Hard HBOT in a hyperbaric clinic costs $250 per session and the standard HBOT protocol costs $20,000 for 80 sessions. Soft HBOT in a portable chamber costs $6,000 to $12,000 for 80 sessions.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price