What is the Average Cost of a Hydrogen Fuel Cell? Average Hydrogen Battery Price
Fuel cells that run on hydrogen derived from a renewable source is nothing but water vapor. They are made in several ranges of sizes. From small amounts of electricity for portable computers or radio transmitters, fuel cells can produce very high power for electric power stations. Fuel cell automobiles are a real advantage when compared to battery-powered cars. They can be refueled very quickly and also helps to go longer. Fuel cells with hydrogen as a fuel ensure zero emission. Hydrogen fuel cells are costly to produce and on an average will cost $1,500 per kilowatt.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price