What is the Average Cost of a Hydrogen Car? Average Hydrogen Car Price
Hydrogen cars are immensely fuel efficient and extremely clean. You may have to shell out nothing more than $10,000 for the purpose of converting your vehicle into a hydrogen car. In a hydrogen car, the fuel cell uses hydrogen as its fuel and oxygen as its oxidant. Hydrogen fuel burns up to 8 times more efficiently when compared to petroleum. At a time when fossil fuels appear like eventually running out, hydrogen cars seem to be the ideal alternative for the several million people, for whom cars are indispensable. The average cost of a hydrogen car is about $36,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price