What is the Average Cost of a Hybrid Car? Average Hybrid Car Price
A hybrid car uses two or more power sources and is quite distinct from the conventional type of vehicles. The price of a hybrid car usually varies depending on the age of the car, its make, the seller and the area. Running on electricity as well as gas, hybrid cars possess batteries that are designed to last through the vehicle’s life=time. The average cost of a hybrid car ranges from $19,000 to $25,000. However, the 2011 BMW active hybrid model is priced as high as $ 100,000 MSRP.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price