What is the Average Cost of a Hurdy Gurdy? Average Hurdy Gurdy Price
Hurdy Gurdy is a stringed instrument that sounds similar to a bagpipe because of the drone strings. Sometimes, its sound resembles that of a fiddle. It takes considerable time, say about 200 to 300 hours, to set up a Hurdy Gurdy. They are manufactured in different models such as Volksgurdy, Luteback, Baroque guitar type, and Renaissance style. The average cost of a Hurdy Gurdy is $3,500.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price