What is the Average Cost of a Hovercraft? Average Hovercraft Price
The hovercraft is a vehicle that travels smoothly both over land and water on a cushion of pressurized air. The striking feature of hovercraft is that they need less energy to move over the surface as the friction against the bottom is highly reduced. It provides a gentle and perfect ride even over rough terrain. The configurations of hovercraft differ based on the client requirements, though the shell is common for all kinds. For example, 20 passengers can be accommodated in a luxury cruiser type, while up to 80 passengers can occupy a bus-style kind. The average cost of a luxury hovercraft is $300,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price